About us

PROTESTORE is an online store of protest fashion by Vremya Youth Democratic Movement team.

We don't want to keep silent and stay alone. It is our way to rebel and voice our anger. Now it can be yours too. Join our peaceful protest. With one of our t-shirts or hoodies on, you share ideas, make others think, and change the reality they live in.

We send 5% of the income to human rights and charity organizations. The other 95% we use to implement the Movement's projects.